The Regent’s Park combines large open spaces with tree-lined pathways, formal gardens, and four children’s playgrounds. It has excellent sports facilities, and contains central London’s largest outdoor sports area.
The Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill are highly accessible by public transport. There are also car parking facilities available but we recommend that visitors avoid coming by car as there are limited places.
If you are using a mobile device, the postcode for the park is NW1 4NR, but note this is for guidance only as the park covers a large area.
The Tube stations closest to Regent’s Park are:
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
- Great Portland Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle & Metropolitan lines)
- Baker Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan & Bakerloo lines)
- St John’s Wood (Jubilee line)
- Camden Town (Northern line)
Buses that stop around the park are:
- 2 Marylebone Station – Crystal Palace
- 13 Aldwych – Golders Green
- 18 Euston – Sudbury
- 27 Chalk Farm – Turnham Green
- 30 Marble Arch – Hackney Wick
- 74 Baker St Station – Roehampton
- 82 Victoria – North Finchley
- 113 Oxford Circus – Edgware
- 139 Waterloo – West Hampstead
- 189 Oxford Circus – Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 274 Angel Islington – Lancaster Gate
- 453 Marylebone Street – Deptford Broadway
- C2 Oxford Circus – Parliament Hill Fields