Once part of Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens offers a mix of old and new park pastimes and green space.
Kensington Gardens is readily accessible by public transport. There are a number of tube stations and bus stops that surround the park.
Postcode for electronic device users is W2 2UH, but note this is for guidance only as the gardens cover a large area
Parking is available for disabled drivers at Queen’s Gate or along West Carriage Drive in the designated bays.
The tube stations that surround Kensington Gardens are:
- Lancaster Gate & Queensway (Central Line)
- Bayswater (District Line)
- High Street Kensington (Circle and District Lines)
- 9 Aldwych – Hammersmith
- 10 Hammersmith – Kings Cross
- 27 Chalk Farm -Turnham Green
- 28 Harrow Road (Prince of Wales) – Wandsworth
- 31 Notting Hill Gate – Camden Town
- 49 Shepherd’s Bush – Wandsworth
- 52 Victoria – Willesden
- 70 South Kensington – Acton
- 94 Piccadilly Circus- Acton Green
- 148 Victoria – Shepherd’s Bush
- 274 Angel Islington – Lancaster Gate
- 360 Elephant and Castle – Royal Albert Hall
- 390 Notting Hill Gate – Archway